Who are these strange fellows?

My photo
Manbench Industries; Purveyors of general mayhem since 1994, a blog to follow the crazed, possibly deranged projects and emotive musings, of an undergraduate engineer, and an apprentice organ builder who have always felt they were born in the wrong age. Follow us as we, re-write history, learn lost skills, discover strange new worlds, break things, rant at things, mend things, make new things and generally find ways of passing the day instead of doing "proper work" !

Tuesday 7 January 2014

A Nice Bit of Bowman

This came in in my Christmas haul this year. As usual, my parents had asked me to find something 'steamy' that I wanted for them to get me as a Christmas present. I managed to get these six Bowman tools and a Bowman M135 stationary engine for a reasonable price just before Christmas. They look to have all been repainted and all need a bit of work - some more so than the others, but they are all there! I am working on completing my collection of Bowman stationary engines and accessories, and this is one step closer. I am still looking for a 101 engine and the Fretsaw accessory if anyone has one of either going spare?


As you can see, the drill needs a bit more work than the rest!


The engine...


The Engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment