Who are these strange fellows?

My photo
Manbench Industries; Purveyors of general mayhem since 1994, a blog to follow the crazed, possibly deranged projects and emotive musings, of an undergraduate engineer, and an apprentice organ builder who have always felt they were born in the wrong age. Follow us as we, re-write history, learn lost skills, discover strange new worlds, break things, rant at things, mend things, make new things and generally find ways of passing the day instead of doing "proper work" !

Saturday 9 February 2013

Unusual Methods of Clamping VI

Another thrilling instalment in the Unusual Methods of Clamping Saga!

This was mending some pirate themed chess pieces, of which I'd managed to break the bases off. I'll admit now, sadly not through hardcore chess playing, The set is really more of an ornament in my room, and I think I dropped a wheel I was carrying on it...

Anyhow, I stuck the bases back on with some industrial strength super glue, and employed this cunning balancing act to hold them in place for the few moments until the glue had fully cured.


Long story short, these guys have returned to pillaging the oceans the ornamental chess set, and we all enjoyed another Unusual Methods of Clamping story! Smiles all round. 

The Carpenter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment