Who are these strange fellows?

My photo
Manbench Industries; Purveyors of general mayhem since 1994, a blog to follow the crazed, possibly deranged projects and emotive musings, of an undergraduate engineer, and an apprentice organ builder who have always felt they were born in the wrong age. Follow us as we, re-write history, learn lost skills, discover strange new worlds, break things, rant at things, mend things, make new things and generally find ways of passing the day instead of doing "proper work" !

Tuesday 27 November 2012

"L'artisan De Swing"


2011/12 saw the production and completion of my scratch built, 1920's themed drum kit "L'artisan De Swing," built as the practical component of my A-Level in product design.  The above image shows a CAD model created half way through production, as with this, and every other project I undertake I never plan!  The CAD files were compiled purely to satisfy the A-Level mark scheme, but the challenge of producing them was relished. The Art Deco style is one which I intend to return to in future projects.

Further details of the build to follow...

The Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment